30.3.08
Death Note

OMG... Super Junior Korean fans I have ONE THING to say bout them.

RICH.

What makes me say that? Well, I heard this from the radio and the DJ says that in order to prevent Super Junior from having additional members, Super Junior Korean fans (not sure if they are E.L.F but i think should be. Cos Super junior fans are called E.L.F. LOL.) raised a total of I think $150,000. [Why ?] The money which they raised will be use to buy SM Entertainment shares so that they can have a say in the company and prevent Super Junior from having additional members.

After hearing this news I'm like "WHAT?! Are they for real?!"
$150,000 you know? $150,000! No joke. Must they really go to such extreme?
I mean well OK I'm also against additional members but HELLO will LSM change his mind? I don't think so~. LSM only think bout his pocket.




22:41

© {RansomLetter}, Blogskins.com
` a.l.i.a.s.
The Only One

 Stephanie


............
16081990
............
` LOL.
Talk to S





` nakama.
A - Z


Ah Chen Shu Shu
AuditionSEA
Bev
Cassandra
Carin
TVXQ
Grace
Hui Min
Hui Fang
Hui Yu
Hwee Bing
Jessie
Jessica
Jasmine
Lex
MapleSEA
Michx
PangyaSEA
Priscilla
Pei Qing
Regina
Rozand
Siang Ying
Siew Chuen
Si hui
SiYi aka Monster
Small Bao
Wei Wen
2D2'04


JuniorClub a place to buy Korean artist stuffs











Michelle Ye's Realm

KHC Singapore FanSite


` Music.
Change my world



` checkmate.
Nothing is Impossible

Layout By: 1

Credits: 2, 3

Inspiration: 「L change the WorLd」