Finally I UPDATED.
Went to Bugis today and guess what? Fiona Xie is doing some giveaway contest at the ground level. She looks better in person than on television. After the whole thing ended I guess Fiona Xie was in a hurry and I didn't even realize she walk passed me. LOL.
Here's some pictures I took in Taiwan.
Enjoy.
On the way to the departure gate, we passed by a duty free shop. And guess what... don't you find this so contradicting? It stats "smoking kills" but here they are selling this...
The following pictures were taken at The National Museum of Marine Biology and Aquarium.





See this side so nice~
Now you go to the other side, OMG! 



This is a view taken from the Ferris Wheel at the Janfusun Fancy World. 




Super Junior Don't Don MV on MTV channel. 



Taiwan's pebbles. LOL.
Taiwan's floor light. LOL
Our coach. 
Ahh fishes biting my legs!!
Honey Green Tea endorse by S.H.E




That's all folks =)
22:25