29.8.07
Death Note

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUI MIN!
You're 17!!
Time to get serious enh. Hehe..
Don't hanky-panky with pig neh neh!
It's so M18. LOL!
Oh and will pass you your present on Monday!
Hehe!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh man! There goes my Chem practical...
It's so frustrating!

Started off with Bio prac and everything went smoothly till
I started on Chem. . .
What's with the mixture M?!
No matter how long I heat, it's still doesn't have any changes!
The best thing is I almost burn the thongs test tube holder. LOL!
AND no matter which test I carried out to test for the gas produced,
all the test FAILED TO TELL ME WHAT GAS IS IT THAT WAS PRODUCED.
I did smell something from the test tube but the smell is not ammonia gas or chlorine gas BUT its the smell of burning paper money =.=||
I tell you I don't know whether to cry or to laugh.
This is it just soooooo not my day.
Bloody hell >(

OK I'm tired. Shall end off here. . .




21:52

© {RansomLetter}, Blogskins.com
` a.l.i.a.s.
The Only One

 Stephanie


............
16081990
............
` LOL.
Talk to S





` nakama.
A - Z


Ah Chen Shu Shu
AuditionSEA
Bev
Cassandra
Carin
TVXQ
Grace
Hui Min
Hui Fang
Hui Yu
Hwee Bing
Jessie
Jessica
Jasmine
Lex
MapleSEA
Michx
PangyaSEA
Priscilla
Pei Qing
Regina
Rozand
Siang Ying
Siew Chuen
Si hui
SiYi aka Monster
Small Bao
Wei Wen
2D2'04


JuniorClub a place to buy Korean artist stuffs











Michelle Ye's Realm

KHC Singapore FanSite


` Music.
Change my world



` checkmate.
Nothing is Impossible

Layout By: 1

Credits: 2, 3

Inspiration: 「L change the WorLd」