16.8.07
Death Note

BOO!
Ahhhhhhhh!
LOL.
OK cut the crap. HAHA!
Realize its been ages since i last update my blog. Just look at those cobwebs. LOL.

Let's start with Monday.
1. Was at the hall waiting for Mrs Ding to announce the results.
2. "1........17! (ME!) 2D. (WAH!)"
3. Was happy and shock at the same time upon hearing my result. Happy cos I got an A(finally ^^), shock cos I didn't really expect an A2 (OK well I sort of expecting an A2 because I'm like praying for it every Sunday but I didn't really expect to REALLY get an A2) Oh well..

Wednesdady
It's the Day of Assumption. Went to church in the night.
Here's a joke which the Priest shared with us in his speech. It goes like this...

Everyday after every church session there will be a guy around
to clean up the place. So while he's cleaning, he saw an old lady
praying. Out of fun, the guy decided to play a prank on her. So,
the guy hid somewhere and said, "This is Jesus. I'm here to talk to
you..." There was no reaction from the old lady. This time, the guy spoke
loudly but still there's no reaction from the old lady. The guy soon lost
patient and start shouting, "Hey! Old lady! Are you deaf or what? Jesus is
talking to you!" Finally the old lady responded.
(This is gonna be classic man.. =))
The old lady replied, "Are you blind or what? Can't you see I'm talking to
your mother?!" (To those who are non-catholic, Jesus mother is Mother Mary.)

I tell you, everyone in church started bursting out in laughter. Including me who is stoning. (LOL. I don't stone in church all the time OK. haha) Guess that's all for Wednesday.

Thursday
It's my birthday!(LOL!)
After hearing yesterday's joke from the Priest, I'm so excited to spread this joke!(=.=ll)

First present I received was from Hui Yu, Jessie and Jessica. It was a TOY BANANA! Well they tricked me by giving me a handphone holder which is shaped like a banana (I tell you...the handphone holder smells soooo Hui Yu! If you wanna know the smell, smell her [smelly] meh meh(sheep). Trust me, you will never want to smell her meh meh again after smelling once! HAHA!). It is when during recess then they pass to me my "real" birthday present. A TOY BANANA!

So unlucky to have the same recess as SiMin. Her whole gang kidnapped my banana!!!(sounds wrong. LOL!). So KUKU can. The banana is being held "captive" at Judy's hands under the table and they still can say, "We never take or see your banana..." It took "great effort" to snatch back my banana you know. LOL.

It's Xiu Wen's & my birthday and yet there's 3 test lining up... What's the meaning of this?! Oh well... just gotta accept the fact =(
First up was Literature Test. Well I kinda know the story quite well but never did anyone of us expect to have a question about Ed Boone (Father of Christopher from The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night Time novel by Mark Haddon). Even Yun Ting was like "The question so hard la!" The only way to deal with such question is to write a load of rubbish and let the teacher sort out the rubbish and pick out the recyclable items. (wonder if you all get what I mean =P)

Next up is Social Studies. I have faith in this paper because I spent the longest time on it! But...there's 2 questions and its like 12marks and 13marks each. This means DIE! Why? Its 40mins and how can I write long essay answers in such time limit?! Oh well, I still managed to "produce" long answers but I'm not sure whether it's rubbish answers..HAHA.

Lastly it's Geography. I think the whole class is prepared to flung this test (well maybe not the whole class but some..LOL). We are all focusing on Literature and Social Studies. Geography... erm... HAHA!

Then it's 1pm. GO HOME!

Word of Thanks
Hui Yu, Jessie and Jessica - Thanks a lot for getting the nice nice soft soft
fluffy toy banana for me! Simply just love it =D Oh and the "Heechul card". LOL! Thank You!

Hui Min & Siang Ying - Don't worry Hui Min, I will love and take good care of the present and will not let Hui Yu have it. LOL! Wasn't expecting DBSK stuffs from you. LOL. And most importantly,the "S.H.E card"! I'm so gonna frame up the card! =D
Thank You!

Cassandra - Hey Hey =) Don't worry woman, I will accept anything you give me =) LOL!
As long as it's related to Spider man, I'm fine with it! Haha. Now I have TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle ) and Spider man towel, wonder what's next? HAHA! Good Luck with your start with "V" and end with a "T" =) Thank You!

Hilda - Micky Mouse and Pluto! ^^ I love Pluto but not Micky. HAHA. So coincidental
that it's yellow! Maybe this year the theme for my birthday is yellow. LOL! Anyway I will love your present cos THERE'S PLUTO ON IT +) HAHA! Thank You!

Xiu Wen - Hey Girl! It's our birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Was kinda surprise you
actually put aside your time for studying to make me a personalized box =) Love it! Oh the sweets and jellies inside...I hope you don't mind I shared some of the sweets with the people inside the class during break cos it's really a lot. Hehe. Oh and the cake! Super dupe nice!! Cos there's MANGO in it and it's not so sweet and it's simply delicious! YUMMY! Thank You! Once again Happy Birthday and just as you mentioned in the SMS, may you too score 7A1s and be wiser as you grow =) Don't be anymore hotter cos you are too hot to handle! HAHA!

Michelle - HOW?! The shoe like too small for my feet to get in! HAHA! I love the sole
"Mr. Robot." and everything! And the "Mafia Inside" tag! Nice! Love it! But...the shoe is too beautiful until I can't bear to use it...LOL!(For those who's wondering what I'm talking bout, Michx gave me a pencil case which shaped like a shoe.) Thank You!

Chen Chian & Yun Ting - WOW! So surprised you all got me a TOY MONKEY! LOL! And its a monkey which love BANANAS! (Which monkey doesn't like bananas? LOL!) The monkey darn cute! Love it! Last year I got a cow from Hilda & Lee xuan. This year its a monkey. Out of the 12 zodiac animals I have 2. LOL! But still THANK YOU!!

Pei Qing - Thanks for your S.H.E photo frame! Guess its really LIMITED EDITION. LOL!
Wonder where shall I put this photo frame... Hmm..

SiMin & Si Yi & Hwee Bing - Enh... Not sure what you all gonna get me but I thank you
you all in advance. HAHA! And YOU SiMin! Don't ever kidnap my banana, if not I tuition first! HAHAHAHAHA! LOL!

I hope I didn't miss out anyone =)
ありがとう! 谢谢! 당신을 감사하십시오! Thank You!

Here's a banana picture =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"Hiahhh YA! Take that!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

=)




19:36

© {RansomLetter}, Blogskins.com
` a.l.i.a.s.
The Only One

 Stephanie


............
16081990
............
` LOL.
Talk to S





` nakama.
A - Z


Ah Chen Shu Shu
AuditionSEA
Bev
Cassandra
Carin
TVXQ
Grace
Hui Min
Hui Fang
Hui Yu
Hwee Bing
Jessie
Jessica
Jasmine
Lex
MapleSEA
Michx
PangyaSEA
Priscilla
Pei Qing
Regina
Rozand
Siang Ying
Siew Chuen
Si hui
SiYi aka Monster
Small Bao
Wei Wen
2D2'04


JuniorClub a place to buy Korean artist stuffs











Michelle Ye's Realm

KHC Singapore FanSite


` Music.
Change my world



` checkmate.
Nothing is Impossible

Layout By: 1

Credits: 2, 3

Inspiration: 「L change the WorLd」