21.4.07
Death Note

OK I admit its been a long while
since I last updated my blog.
Let's see... what shall I talk about?

19/4/07
It's the day of bio & chem practical
I spent the night before memorising chem stuffs
and I totally neglected bout bio =)
Because I have a barrier towards it. LOL.

After lunch, we went to the "see-saw' to study.
I didn't really study at all.
I'm like reading on the article bout the Virginia Tech shootout.
Bout the shootout, the korean guy's text were full of
hatred and nothing more but hatred.
Seeing his pictures on the NewPaper were scary enough
and now there's his video on youtube O.O
Anybody watched it? LOL.

We went back to school to get ourselves prepared.
We climbed all the way to the 4th level just to
use the toilet. Why? Because all the other levels
toilet were unavailable =.=
Time is moving faster every moment and soon
it was the practical.
My space's right at the back and I actually
forgotten bout my specs! The words on the board
is like ment for ants to read. So Mrs Teo
read it out for us =)

So I started with bio which I think everybody should. lol.
Man... I feel like a total stranger to bio prac!
I had a feeling that I'm doing the experiment wrongly BUT
unfortunately time wasn't on my side =(
That's where I know chem is my only hope.
I was real carefully but misfortune strike when
I'm doing the first ecperiment. It seems like
the substance is soluble in all three solutions!
But I can only choose 1 option out of the three so I used the
"guessing" method =P

After that, everything when on smoothly UNTIL
when I'm burning the solution, I wasn't
concentrating and to my surprise the solution
oozed out and splashed onto my hand.
I was stunned for a sec and was hoping
that nobody saw that accident. But I think
Jeanne saw it =x

I put in 80% into chem prac,
20% in bio prac.
Now it's up to heaven to decide how I'm going to fare =)




17:18

© {RansomLetter}, Blogskins.com
` a.l.i.a.s.
The Only One

 Stephanie


............
16081990
............
` LOL.
Talk to S





` nakama.
A - Z


Ah Chen Shu Shu
AuditionSEA
Bev
Cassandra
Carin
TVXQ
Grace
Hui Min
Hui Fang
Hui Yu
Hwee Bing
Jessie
Jessica
Jasmine
Lex
MapleSEA
Michx
PangyaSEA
Priscilla
Pei Qing
Regina
Rozand
Siang Ying
Siew Chuen
Si hui
SiYi aka Monster
Small Bao
Wei Wen
2D2'04


JuniorClub a place to buy Korean artist stuffs











Michelle Ye's Realm

KHC Singapore FanSite


` Music.
Change my world



` checkmate.
Nothing is Impossible

Layout By: 1

Credits: 2, 3

Inspiration: 「L change the WorLd」