21.4.07
Death Note

20/4/07

It's Chem and Geog test.

Studied the whole night for chem and I even wrote notes.
(That's a miracle cos I never write notes =P)
Woke up early in the morning and while I'm in the
toilet erm...shitting, I'm studying my geog!
LOL.
But guess what? I can study in the toilet too=)
That's where I memorised the stratospheric ozone part.

During geog test.
I studied real hard for stratospheric ozone BUT
why Mrs Wong just dont wanna give questions related
to stratospheric ozone. Instead she gave the questions were
all on POLLUTION. That's where I can feel a sharp arrow
pierced through my heart. Then I thought: OK geog is a
goner...
I crap my way through the test because that's the only
thing I can do =)

During Chem test.
The MCQs were alright.
The problem is section b the structured questions.
And again, I crap my way through. Not for all the
questions though but only a few which I'm a total
stranger to.

Rest of the lessons were like
slacking my way through. My mind
was all on basketball after school =)
-School Ends-

At Maplewood Park.

The rest were in school waiting for Jolyn
while Bing and I went to have our lunch
at the cofeeshop first. We were watching the
8 immortals show and eating at the same time. lol.
Ok so after luch we went to join them.
THEM consists of si yi, siang ying, jolyn,
li yuan, si min and her friend.
So it was uniform vs pe t-shirt.
Results: pe t-shirt won.lol.

After si min and her friend left,
we played match for awhile then
changed to shooting hoops. LOL.
I DIDN'T GET IN ANY SHOTS AT ALL.
I'm so in a total discourage.
I tried and tried but apparently,
none of it gets in (T.T)

Hui min came to buy stuffs for her
hamster so she "shun pian" pop-by.
She has a deck of cards with her
so she suggested to play "dai-dee".
I sucks at "dai-dee". I'm like losing my
way through. So I backed out and
li yuan took over me. Then I dont
remember when or how they started to
"trade" cards and the 3 of them
(bing,hui min and li yuan) were
against si yi. Leaving her out
of the "trading" buisness. She's like so "pitiful".lol.
So I started the
so called "trading company"
where they can trade their cards
except for si yi. ho ho ho.

Here's a few pics of the game.












That's when we head our own way.

Labels:





18:01

© {RansomLetter}, Blogskins.com
` a.l.i.a.s.
The Only One

 Stephanie


............
16081990
............
` LOL.
Talk to S





` nakama.
A - Z


Ah Chen Shu Shu
AuditionSEA
Bev
Cassandra
Carin
TVXQ
Grace
Hui Min
Hui Fang
Hui Yu
Hwee Bing
Jessie
Jessica
Jasmine
Lex
MapleSEA
Michx
PangyaSEA
Priscilla
Pei Qing
Regina
Rozand
Siang Ying
Siew Chuen
Si hui
SiYi aka Monster
Small Bao
Wei Wen
2D2'04


JuniorClub a place to buy Korean artist stuffs











Michelle Ye's Realm

KHC Singapore FanSite


` Music.
Change my world



` checkmate.
Nothing is Impossible

Layout By: 1

Credits: 2, 3

Inspiration: 「L change the WorLd」