28.1.07
Death Note

WoW~! Can't believe I didn't update for quite some time.
Reason : MY COMPUTER IS CRASHING!
Is it me or what. It's like what I use it tends to spoils.
First is the computer(I'm using it now bout I'm not sure when it will hang)
then my handphone(unable to receive or send messages) but I've changed it =)
But I have a feeling my new handphone is gonna spoil soon =(
Ok enough crapping indirectly that i'm a JINX. -__-||
Forget bout the unhappy moments and let's talk bout happy moments.
Our class organized a farewell for Ms Ho at Heeren Vila'ge.
And it was set at 11AM but I reach at 11.15AM and I thought I was late
but hey, I WAS THE EARLIEST -__-
I called Baos and guess what? SHE'S STILL AT HOME!
I was like " WHAT?! I've reached and you're telling me you're still at home?!"
But cant blame her, it wasn't her fault for being late. Shall not say on further why they are late. If not. . .
Ok so at about 11.45AM, I saw Cassandra, Beth's clique and Ms Ho. We waited and waited and there's still nobody in sight. Cass and I told Ms Ho that we are going to look for them but actually i went window shopping with her -_- haha.
At 12PM, saw rachel's clique but still no sign of my clique.. so i called baos again and they are at Somerset(is this how you spell it?).
Then Jenny's clique and Sam's clique arrived. My clique was the latest T.T
So we all started to order our food =)
I ordered my favourite mushroom soup and rosti =D
So we were eating and Hilda & Hui Min were like "couple of the day",
they are like sharing drinks, food and basically sharing everytyhing. HAHA
So after we have eaten, we finish up our farewell card to Ms Ho and we gave it to her. Sam drew our "faces" on the umbrella and we gave it to her too =)
She love it!
We started chit-chatting and snaping photos of Ms Ho. Ms Ho was running away from our cameras. Haha. Wamted to post the pictures I took but something is very wrong with MSN Explorer. Shall post it when my computer is back to "normal".
We left Vila'ge at 2 plus and bid each other good-bye. Left to find my mum and I saw pig neh neh(hui ling). Chit-chatted with her for awhile. We were actually talking bout robbing the ATM machine! HAHA.
Shall stop here =) STOP.
The link to the video which I took on Ms Ho =D
Ms Ho coversation with us


Here are the pictures. Finally uploaded it.

















oops. Forgot to turn it clockwise. Bare with it =)













20:47

© {RansomLetter}, Blogskins.com
` a.l.i.a.s.
The Only One

 Stephanie


............
16081990
............
` LOL.
Talk to S





` nakama.
A - Z


Ah Chen Shu Shu
AuditionSEA
Bev
Cassandra
Carin
TVXQ
Grace
Hui Min
Hui Fang
Hui Yu
Hwee Bing
Jessie
Jessica
Jasmine
Lex
MapleSEA
Michx
PangyaSEA
Priscilla
Pei Qing
Regina
Rozand
Siang Ying
Siew Chuen
Si hui
SiYi aka Monster
Small Bao
Wei Wen
2D2'04


JuniorClub a place to buy Korean artist stuffs











Michelle Ye's Realm

KHC Singapore FanSite


` Music.
Change my world



` checkmate.
Nothing is Impossible

Layout By: 1

Credits: 2, 3

Inspiration: 「L change the WorLd」