13.11.06
Death Note

Balloons

I dreamt of a dream during my younger years, that would fly with the balloons,
If a yellow balloon flies in the sky, I remember the beautiful memories

The person that flew up with the yellow balloon,
I forget that dream slowly, when I grew up

But when it's hard, I want to run like a child,
I want to put my little wishes into the balloons

I dreamt of a dream during my younger years, that would fly with the balloons,
If a yellow balloon flies in the sky, I remember the beautiful memories

How come when I look at the sky, tears fall? I don't know,
Why do I forget the past whenI crow up?

Sometimes I want to fly up to the sky,
I want to find my dreams.

I dreamt of a dream during my younger years, that would fly with the balloons,
If a yellow balloon flies in the sky, I remember the beautiful memories

La lalalalala Lalala
Even if time passes, even if I forget it,
I can put it all in the yellow balloon

I dreamt of a dream during my younger years, that would fly with the balloons,
If a yellow balloon flies in the sky, I remember the beautiful memories




22:22

© {RansomLetter}, Blogskins.com
` a.l.i.a.s.
The Only One

 Stephanie


............
16081990
............
` LOL.
Talk to S





` nakama.
A - Z


Ah Chen Shu Shu
AuditionSEA
Bev
Cassandra
Carin
TVXQ
Grace
Hui Min
Hui Fang
Hui Yu
Hwee Bing
Jessie
Jessica
Jasmine
Lex
MapleSEA
Michx
PangyaSEA
Priscilla
Pei Qing
Regina
Rozand
Siang Ying
Siew Chuen
Si hui
SiYi aka Monster
Small Bao
Wei Wen
2D2'04


JuniorClub a place to buy Korean artist stuffs











Michelle Ye's Realm

KHC Singapore FanSite


` Music.
Change my world



` checkmate.
Nothing is Impossible

Layout By: 1

Credits: 2, 3

Inspiration: 「L change the WorLd」