19.10.06
Death Note

I'm being lazy...
Didn't blog for months
Hahahahahaha...
'N' levels are officially over and all I need to do now is to enjoy myself ^^
Enjoy till Dec 18 and till then I shall face my greatest fear,
THE RESULTS.
Ok back to my life story =)
This whole week I've been spending too much
I have to save save save so that I can get my hands on the Sony Ericsson CyberShot Phone ^^ (antiscipating for this day to come.)
Life has changed since I turned sec 4.
It's like I've changed to someone different,
I can't find my old self back anymore. I feel lost. Even though I've been reflecting on my actions recently, its like a one hour thing or less than that and the next moment I will forget what I'm doing and will start going to YouTube to watch some videos. What am I doing?! I have the determination to quit some bad habits that I always have but after a while the bad habits seems to be "coming back" me again. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~! I'm going crazy.
But, recently I've been glued to TVfXQ(DBSK,Dong Bang Shin Ki,Tohoshinki) songs,videos,MVs etc. But it's not really a bad thing though. Seeing their videos will enable me to stop what I'm thinking/doing and will "refresh" my mindset. HAHAHAHA. Their videos(banjun drama,variety shows etc) are very funny(trust me its really very funny).
I have nothing to crap now. So I guess its that's all for now.
I love this song "Hi Ya Ya Ya" by TVfXQ. Here's the mv and the life performace of this song =)

Hi Ya Ya Ya MV - TVfXQ


Hi Ya Ya Ya Live Performance




21:58

© {RansomLetter}, Blogskins.com
` a.l.i.a.s.
The Only One

 Stephanie


............
16081990
............
` LOL.
Talk to S





` nakama.
A - Z


Ah Chen Shu Shu
AuditionSEA
Bev
Cassandra
Carin
TVXQ
Grace
Hui Min
Hui Fang
Hui Yu
Hwee Bing
Jessie
Jessica
Jasmine
Lex
MapleSEA
Michx
PangyaSEA
Priscilla
Pei Qing
Regina
Rozand
Siang Ying
Siew Chuen
Si hui
SiYi aka Monster
Small Bao
Wei Wen
2D2'04


JuniorClub a place to buy Korean artist stuffs











Michelle Ye's Realm

KHC Singapore FanSite


` Music.
Change my world



` checkmate.
Nothing is Impossible

Layout By: 1

Credits: 2, 3

Inspiration: 「L change the WorLd」