yesterday was a total new experiance
which I had never felt before.We went
to Chinatown to get a clear vision
on what we are doing and who we are
helping as CIP.First we went to this
place which I can't remember what is
the name I think is farfield methodist
church and we were warmly welcomed by the
person in charge and after he briefed us,
we were shown around by the guids and
the place has this kind of back to the
olden days feeling which made me felt
surprised.
Then we went on to visit the elderly who
stays somewhere in the one room flat at
Chinatown.She stays with her aunt n her
aunt's daughter.They are all quite old
but they are healthy and friendly.The old
lady cried because she is happy to see us
visiting her and everyone of us was touched
i think...hehe
Anyway good things come to an end and
believe me it was really a good
experience...
12:54