29.11.03
Death Note

JUST IF YOUR ASKING



If you're askin if I need you,


the answer is forever!


If you're askin if I'll leave you,


the answer is never!


If your askin what I value,


the answer is You!


If you're askin if I love you,


that answer is I DO!














12:57

© {RansomLetter}, Blogskins.com
` a.l.i.a.s.
The Only One

 Stephanie


............
16081990
............
` LOL.
Talk to S





` nakama.
A - Z


Ah Chen Shu Shu
AuditionSEA
Bev
Cassandra
Carin
TVXQ
Grace
Hui Min
Hui Fang
Hui Yu
Hwee Bing
Jessie
Jessica
Jasmine
Lex
MapleSEA
Michx
PangyaSEA
Priscilla
Pei Qing
Regina
Rozand
Siang Ying
Siew Chuen
Si hui
SiYi aka Monster
Small Bao
Wei Wen
2D2'04


JuniorClub a place to buy Korean artist stuffs











Michelle Ye's Realm

KHC Singapore FanSite


` Music.
Change my world



` checkmate.
Nothing is Impossible

Layout By: 1

Credits: 2, 3

Inspiration: 「L change the WorLd」